A team from the STUDENTS LOAN TRUST FUND made up of the Acting Chief Executive Officer, Loans Disbursement Manager, Public Relations Officer, and Zonal Officer will be visiting all Colleges of Education and other Tertiary Institutions in the Volta region from March 16, 2014 to March 22, 2014.
The key objectives of the visit will include:
1. To increase awareness on the availability of the loan to support tertiary education.
2. Provide answers to questions on our products
3. Reduce the myth about loans
4. Establish one-stop loan clinics to register applicants immediately
5. Resolve outstanding challenges with existing applicants, and
6. Promote stronger ties with the administrators of the various tertiary institutions.
Whiles in the region, the team will be hosted on Volta Star radio. This offer will create an avenue to reach out to the parents / guardians as well.
Below is the itinerary for the visit:
March 16th – 22nd 2014
|1||Sun, March 16||9.00am||Peki Col of Edu, * Peki|
|2||Mon ,March 17||2.00pm||EP Col of Edu, Amedzofe, VR|
|3||Mon ,March 17||9.00am||St Francis Col of Edu, Hohoe|
|4||Tue, March 18||2.00pm||St Theresa Col of Edu, Hohoe|
|5||Tue, March 18||9.00am||Jasikan Col of Edu, Jasikan|
|6||Wed, March 19||2.00pm||Dambai CoE, Dambai|
|7||Wed, March 19||9.00am||Holy Spirit CoE(orientation)|
|8||Thur, March 20||2.00pm
|+ * Ho Poly/UHAS Radio
|9||Thur, March 20||9.00am||+EP University|
|10||Fri, March 21||2.30pm||Akatsi, CoE|
|11||Fri, March 21||9.00am||Peki Col of Edu, * Peki|
Red text – Loan Clinic
* – Local Radio discussion
+ – Zonal office visit