As a result of the unprecedented spread of the Corona virus (COVID- 19) across the world resulting in very sad deaths, the Trust Fund urges everyone of us to take considerate precautions to control the spread of the global pandemic.
Our most sincere thoughts and prayers are with all families who have lost loved ones as we wish those infected speedy recoveries as well.
In support of Government’s fight against the spread of the pandemic and in line with basic protective measures recommended by the WHO, we are committed to keeping our business both at the Head Office and the 14 Zonal offices safe to guide against the spread of the virus. Consequently, the following precautionary guidelines have been put in place:
- Washing of hands frequently with soap and under running water.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers are available at all our locations for compulsory use by employees, customers and all visitors.
- No Nose Mask, no entry to any of our business premises.
- Temperature checks/ screening are done at all entry points to our business premises for both employees, customers and visitors. Persons with heightened temperature are prevented from entry and advised to seek medical care.
- Crowd control and social distancing within our various premises are strictly adhered to.
NB: In case you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, kindly seek medical attention immediately and later transact the needed business with us through our dedicated customer service phone lines, WhatsApp and other social media platforms.
What You Should Do:
Continue to follow basic protective measures recommended by the WHO and the Government COVID 19 directives. While within our office premises, you are kindly urged to:
- practice respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes and mouth.
- Comply with our social distancing of at least 1 metre of persons within the office premises observed.
We have strategized ways in which we can best attend to most of the needs of our cherished customers at this difficult moments without necessarily compromising their health safety. In relations to that, we have enhanced the efficiency of our ICT platforms to enable customers obtain relevant and timely loan application information, check balances, make loan repayment enquiries and transact related business via our website, emails, dedicated telephone lines and other social media platforms.
Kindly exercise patience and comply with the COVID 19 protocols being practiced within our office premises as our designated staff attend to you.
This is an unusual, extraordinary and difficult period in time. At STUDENTS LOAN TRUST FUND, we do understand that COVID-19 is impacting a number of people and causing others serious concern and anxiety. We will continue to stay abreast of the situation in order to adapt to changing developments for the good health and well-being of all our customers, employees and communities. Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation