A team from the STUDENTS LOAN TRUST FUND led by the CEO, Mrs Sheila Naah-Boamah, was in the Volta Region as part of its nationwide drive to enroll Level 100 students of the 50 Colleges of Education and also address remedial issues hindering access to the loan by students in the “traditional tertiary institutions” in the region.
The team was at Volta Star Radio on 20th March, 2014, to reach out to parents and guardians and indeed, the people of the region.
At Volta Star, the CEO gave the
- History and Background of SLTF
- Objectives and Functions of the Fund
- Reforms that came with the Establishment of the Fund, to Increase Access
Taking over from the CEO, the Disbursement Manager (DM), Madam Rosemary Aryee, gave an outline of the
- Eligibility of Applicants
- Application requirements and processes
- How to apply
- Benefits of the Loan
You can listen to the audio here